Happy Father’s Day to all the fathers out there!
This blog is dedicated to the holiday and I am going to give you a few ideas to show how much your dad really means to you.
Let’s start appreciating!
Father’s Day Ideas:
This list are all gardening gift ideas. Like I said before, the garden is not just a place for enjoyment, but it can also be a place to make memories. Spend part of the day gardening with your dad and you’ll be surprised how many memories you’ll create!
1. For Mother’s Day, you buy a bouquet of flowers. For Father’s Day, especially if your dad is a gardening enthusiast, a vegetable garden may be more suitable. A day in the sun growing crops that can be eaten is a great idea to spend some time with your dad. Plus, with freshly grown vegetables, your dad will always have a reason to fire up the grill to bbq those vegetables. It’s just one of those gifts that just keeps on giving.
2. Do you have the overworked, always on-the-go, busy kind of dad? Then, maybe you can create a small relaxation space in the garden. An easy idea is to portion out a good amount of space in the backyard – enough to put in a chair or bench, some flowers, and a tiny fountain. These three elements will instantly brighten up the garden and will pull your dad away from his busy life in order to enjoy some time in the garden.
3. Tools! Every dad loves to feel needed. Even better, they also love their tools. Consider gifting him with tools that you’ll now he’ll use.
Some useful gift ideas for the budding gardener: folding yard cart, tool chest, composter, bucket caddy
4. Maybe your dad loves flowers. Or, at least, appreciates beauty. If the garden needs some sprucing up, maybe you can cross off a thing or two off his “To Do” list and clean up the garden and plant some flowers around the home. Not only will you help him with his “To Do” list, he will truly see that you care and want nothing more than for him to relax and enjoy some time off.
5. This idea is more for accenting the garden. Maybe buy or make a bench/chair for your dad! Not only will you be giving him a gift for him to use but that’s one way to make his home look even homier and brings in that added comfort. Nothing beats a DIY project!
These are just some ideas that you can incorporate and hopefully use to show some love to your dad.
Just remember, regardless of the gift, it’s the thought that counts and all dads really want is that admiration and thoughtfulness so he can have another memory to hold onto!
Happy Father’s Day!